AMNI Transportation was established at the start of January 2017 to provide traffic and transportation services to public and private sector clients.
We excel at ………..
- providing exceptional value for money services,
- meeting client deadlines, and
- delivering within the agreed budget.
Key Company Stats
AMNI Transportation Ltd is a transport and traffic engineering consultancy that has a strong client focus, delivering services to the public and private sectors. We provide expertise to a range of clients including private individuals, property developers, architects, planners, engineering consultancies and local authorities. Our in-depth knowledge of current policy, design guidance and legislation enables us to deliver distinct services and high-quality work that identifies and fulfills the precise client requirements. Meeting Clients’ needs is vital to us and we will ensure that we deliver the best results so that our business relationship can grow.
We have a strong track record in delivering commissions varying in scale and complexity from swept path analysis for a single vehicle within a development proposal to devising complex transport strategies and assessments for major mixed use developments.
Our expertise is recognised, both locally and nationally, with one of one Directors, Mike Peet, being a member of the National Council of the Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation.
Senior Level Expertise
- A commitment to provide Director level hands-on involvement throughout the life of your commission
Deliver Client Outcomes
- Reputation is everything to us so will ensure the best results are delivered
Competitive Cost Effective Services
- As a small company we are able to provide high quality and cost effective services
- A commitment to on-gong learning to ensure the services we provide keep pace with changes in legislation, policy and client requirements